Sunday, March 14, 2010

First Timer...Yay!

ok this is my first time blogging so we will see how it goes. Maybe one day I can print all this out and put it in Urijah's baby book. On that note I guess I should tell a little about myself and family. My name is Krystal and I am happily married to the most amazing man, Clay. We welcomed our little bundle of joy on January 1, 2010! Urijah was our New Years surprise. I was scheduled to be induced the following week so Clay and I had planned to go on a date that night, our last hoorah before we became parents but Urijah had other plans. I started having contractions around 2pm on new years eve and about 4am that night they got to 5 minutes apart so we headed to the hospital. At 12:30pm Urijah made his debut. 6lbs. 1 ounce and 18.5 inches long. He was absolutely beautiful. So for the past two months I have been learning all about being a mommy. It is the most amazing thing ever. I just love my little man. He fills my heart with joy. He has gotten his own little personality now so he's really fun to play with. He now smiles in response to us and he absolutely loves his mommy and daddy! we have decided we want to have a BIG family so we'll probably start trying for another one at the end of this year. WOW I can't wait to be pregnant again! i'm sitting here watching Urijah sleep in his bouncy seat wishing he would wake up soon. I get so bored when Clay is at work! well i better get go wash dishes and bottles while i have the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment